Thursday 28 November 2013

This is a review of the eLeavers.com advertising and marketing network

This is a review of the eLeavers.com advertising and marketing network 

 ELeavers.com is a new entry into the online advertising and marketing industry. It has burst onto the scene with a publisher’s program meant to be similar to Google AdSense. It works with the pay-per-click programs the same way to provide exposure and revenue to both advertisers and publishers based on unique visitors and specialized traffic. 

 For publishers, the eLeavers.com system is very easy to use and time-effective. First, publishers sign up for a free account, log into the account and then simply copy and paste JavaScript code from the eLeavers system onto your website where you want a pay per click ad to appear. 

Once the script is in place, the eLeavers system will search its database of advertisers and deliver targeted ads. They search and match ad and publisher content for the most effective and lucrative placement. About 4 months ago one of my websites was refused service from AdSense. I was looking for a similar service with a comparable system and income. 

My AdSense clicks were then yielding about $250 per month. When I found eLeavers, I had high hopes and signed up right away. I put the code onto the right site and was initially approved about 12 hours after creating the account. After a month of implementing eLeavers.com on my website, in exactly the same way as AdSense I had some telling results.

 I went from making $250 per month from Google's pay per click system to making $225 dollars per month with the eLeavers.com system. For a first month, it was very close to what I had been making after a while with Google. It was a huge relief to keep up my income even after changing providers and starting something totally new. 

So, for anyone considering a switch or having problems with Google AdSense, switching to eLeavers is really a viable and lucrative option. It can be a great way to make some money from your website or blog. I highly recommend it as a complimentary or substitute way to raise income from advertising. 

I can definitively and safely say that the eLeavers.com publisher program is profitable. They match ad content with your site’s content with a system that also screens out offensive and adult material. It took until my third month to get payment through Paypal.com. 

Their support system is not available through a traditional ticketing system and relies on direct email, available through a link in the member area. I always got a response in 12 hours or less, so I have been thoroughly satisfied with the support services. 

Things in general are done most effectively via email. For example, payment cannot be set up to be held, but can be arranged through an emailed request. And payment is not limited to Paypal, but can be done through Moneybookers, Alertpay or wire transfer depending on the amount and home country of the publisher requesting it. 

Overall, with the right amount of effort, eLeavers.com is a great way to monetize a website, either in addition to or instead of Google’s services. They are fast, effective and willing to work with publishers to create the ideal working relationship and success to all parties. Google Adsense Alternative

2 comments:

  1. To my experience eLeavers.com is the best advertising network,
    also it give the highest payment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only times I make sales on clickbank or amazon is when
    I advertise on eleavers.com

    ReplyDelete